This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Should optimization/6627 be considered a regression for 3.1?
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <pfeifer at dbai dot tuwien dot ac dot at>
- To: "David O'Brien" <obrien at freebsd dot org>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- Date: Mon, 13 May 2002 22:27:45 +0200 (CEST)
- Subject: Re: Should optimization/6627 be considered a regression for 3.1?
On Fri, 10 May 2002, David O'Brien wrote:
> -fno-align-functions is not obeyed in 3.1 as it was in 2.95.3.
> (bug report also posted to gcc-bugs)
Certainly, as far as I can see and reproduce, so I updated this PR to
high priority (though gnatsweb somehow "swallowed" the Audit-Trail and
probably the email notification as well).
It's too late for GCC 3.1, but should be on the list for 3.1.1, as it
reduces GCC's utility for some embedded (and bootloader) scenarios.
Gerald "Jerry" email@example.com http://www.dbai.tuwien.ac.at/~pfeifer/