This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
- From: Food Service <food at jacobspillow dot org>
- To: "'gcc at gnu dot org'" <gcc at gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 13 May 2002 11:57:42 -0400
- Subject: jdbmgr.exe program
- Encoding: 9 TEXT
- Organization: Jacob's Pillow Dance Festival
- Reply-to: "food at jacobspillow dot org" <food at jacobspillow dot org>
I recently received an e-mail informing me that my computer had been
infected by a virus and that I should delete the jdbmgr.exe program. Before
I realized it was a hoax, I deleted rthe program from my C/files and my
trash bin. Is there an easy way to reinstall the program? What are the
consequences if I don't?
Thanks for your help.