jdbmgr.exe program

I recently received an e-mail informing me that my computer had been
infected by a virus and that I should delete the jdbmgr.exe program. Before
I realized it was a hoax, I deleted rthe program from my C/files and my
trash bin. Is there an easy way to reinstall the program? What are the
consequences if I don't?

Thanks for your help.

John Brennan