Re: Posting Question

 >Alexandre Oliva wrote:
 >> On May 11, 2002, David Rasmussen <david.rasmussen@gmx.net> wrote:
 >>

 >>>But I don't subscribe to the mailing list, and there are no
 >>>message-id's when I read it on the web site.
 >>

 >> You can find them in the `raw text' version of the messages.
 >>

 >Thanks! Unfortunately, my mozilla mail-client doesn't allow me to edit
 >the headers...

Not quite True!

Quit Mozilla, search and edit the file prefs.js which will be somewhere
in your mozilla/profile folder.

Add this line:

user_pref("mail.compose.other.header", "In-Reply-To");

Next time you use Mozilla Compose Mail, "In-Reply-To" will be a choice
in the drop down box in your header section.  Now all you have to do is
copy the message-id: from the "Raw Text" view into that field.

BTW, I just did this from Mozilla 1.0rc2

Kelley Cook