This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Coding standards (was treelang patch)
- From: Ian Molton <spyro at armlinux dot org>
- To: dewar at gnat dot com (Robert Dewar)
- Cc: fw at deneb dot enyo dot de, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 13 May 2002 14:45:24 +0100
- Subject: Re: Coding standards (was treelang patch)
- Organization: The Dragon Roost
- References: <20020513125107.A913DF29F1@nile.gnat.com>
On Mon, 13 May 2002 08:51:07 -0400 (EDT)
firstname.lastname@example.org (Robert Dewar) wrote:
> The idea of being able to change the indent by changing the tab
> setting is a cute one, but not workable in practice.
why isnt it workable?