Re: Minimal GCC/Linux shared lib + EH bug example

> I suspect that this is really a bug in the Linux dynamic loader, that the
> typeinfo references should bind separately for the two DSOs, as David has
> suggested.  I've verified that this test works properly on Solaris, though
> my investigation as to why must wait while I build a new gdb.

Oddly, Solaris seems to have the same resolution semantics as Linux for the
type_info node itself, but manages to combine the name symbols; perhaps
because they are read-only.  Anyway, that's why the test passes, not
because it has David's desired semantics.

Jason