This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Coding standards (was treelang patch)
- From: Ian Molton <spyro at armlinux dot org>
- To: dewar at gnat dot com (Robert Dewar)
- Cc: geoffk at geoffk dot org, tej at melbpc dot org dot au, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 12 May 2002 22:59:25 +0100
- Subject: Re: Coding standards (was treelang patch)
- Organization: The Dragon Roost
- References: <20020512204607.AAC5AF28BE@nile.gnat.com>
On Sun, 12 May 2002 16:46:07 -0400 (EDT)
email@example.com (Robert Dewar) wrote:
> But I think that random tabs in gcc C sources is well established. I
> know that when I tried to argue for the no tabs rule in the GNAT C
> sources Richard Kenner argued strongly against this.
ALL formatting should be tabs. it allows everyone to choose their own