This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Minimal GCC/Linux shared lib + EH bug example
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>
- Cc: "Martin v. Loewis" <martin at v dot loewis dot de>, David Abrahams <david dot abrahams at rcn dot com>, "Ralf W. Grosse-Kunstleve" <rwgk at cci dot lbl dot gov>, "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sun, 12 May 2002 12:28:41 -0700
- Subject: Re: Minimal GCC/Linux shared lib + EH bug example
> I suspect that this is really a bug in the Linux dynamic loader, that the
> typeinfo references should bind separately for the two DSOs, as David has
> suggested. I've verified that this test works properly on Solaris, though
> my investigation as to why must wait while I build a new gdb.
Aha; if it's a dynamic loader bug we can sidestep at least part of the
Mark Mitchell email@example.com
CodeSourcery, LLC http://www.codesourcery.com