Re: [Forwarded] GPC 2.1 released

> [CC ing the gpc list as well]
>
> Neil Booth writes:
> > Andreas Jaeger wrote:-
> >

> > > GPC is still using GCC 2.95.  Are there plans to support GCC 3.1 - and
> > > to integrate GPC into the GCC repository?
> >
> > I hope so - I'd like to see that happen.
>
> Looks like missing resources:
>
> http://www.gnu-pascal.de/crystal/gpc/en/mail6394.html?pos=20026990#20026990
> http://www.gnu-pascal.de/crystal/gpc/en/table-mail6789.html
>
> Would gpc given a chance to be integrated in a 3.1 point release?

3.1 release is frozen and only bugfixes can get in.  According to the
development plan, right now it is good time for GPC people to start
intergration for 3.2 release, but given the fact that GPC is not updated to the
current tree yet, I guess it is too late as well, so I would see 3.3 release as
realistics if some effort is put into.

Honza