This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Regression in code quality with PA 8000 scheduling
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: John David Anglin <dave at hiauly1 dot hia dot nrc dot ca>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, law at redhat dot com
- Date: Sat, 11 May 2002 19:25:21 -0700
- Subject: Re: Regression in code quality with PA 8000 scheduling
- References: <200205112146.g4BLksVY025675@hiauly1.hia.nrc.ca>
On Sat, May 11, 2002 at 05:46:53PM -0400, John David Anglin wrote:
> I was wondering in looking at this if there needs to be a
> copy_prop_backwards for argument and return registers.
Yes. Either that or work on the new register allocator.