Re: Ada configuration options?

> Turns out you build the shared GNAT libraries by
>
>   cd gcc
>   make gnatlib_and_tools
>
> (as usual for GNAT) and then

When I tried this, I found that I had to manually remove *.o and *.ali
files in the ada build directory before trying "make gnatlib-shared"
since the files need to be compiled with "-fPIC" for the shared library.

>   make gnatlib-shared
>
> I'm still having trouble actually linking against them,
> though. Another thread for that, I think.

I tried the above under hppa-linux.  However, we don't yet have the
configuration support to build a proper runtime library.  Also, the
install process installs a link for a shared runtime library but not
shared runtime library.

Dave