Re: [GCC] Re: Modula-3 links

On 11 May 2002, Alexandre Oliva <aoliva@redhat.com> wrote:

> On May 11, 2002, "Steven Shaw" <steve.shaw@uq.net.au> wrote:
>
> > I was curious as to why they were even there. Was there at some time a m3
> > front-end for gcc?
>
> The DEC SRC M3 implementation, mentioned at www.m3.org, was a Modula 3
> front-end for GCC.  Unfortunately, it never got integrated.

Should be? But I recall that there was some issue with one of the
compoents being proprietary (or at least a very restrictive licence).

Regards, Trevor

British Sign Language is not inarticulate handwaving; it's a living language.
Support the campaign for formal recognition by the British government now!
Details at http://www.fdp.org.uk/

--

<>< Re: deemed!