This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
avr progmem attribute not working
- From: Marek Michalkiewicz <marekm at amelek dot gda dot pl>
- To: denisc at overta dot ru
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sat, 11 May 2002 15:27:18 +0200 (CEST)
- Subject: avr progmem attribute not working
I've just noticed that the "progmem" attribute (to put constants in
the program memory space) in the AVR port stopped working (I suspect
the 2001-09-21 table-driven attributes changes). The data is placed
in the normal data section instead, which is not a good idea if you
have little RAM. But I'm not sure what is wrong - any suggestions?