This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Optimizations and gcc
- From: Allan Sandfeld Jensen <snowwolf at one2one-networks dot com>
- To: law at redhat dot com,gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sat, 11 May 2002 13:51:24 +0200
- Subject: Re: Optimizations and gcc
- Organization: One2one Networks A/S
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Thursday 09 May 2002 19:56, email@example.com wrote:
> For your system you may get better performance with -march=i686 -mcpu=i686
> which tells the compiler that it can assume you have conditional move
> instructions and that it should optimize for the PPro/P2/P3 line of
Doesnt -march imply -mcpu?