This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
- From: "David O'Brien" <obrien at FreeBSD dot org>
- To: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 10 May 2002 17:31:21 -0700
- Subject: Re: Prerelease
- Organization: The NUXI BSD group
- References: <3056768161.1020964017@VAIO1>
- Reply-to: obrien at FreeBSD dot org
On Thu, May 09, 2002 at 05:06:57PM -0000, Mark Mitchell wrote:
> Well, I did spin a prerelease last night, but there are enough
> issues that let's not waste time playing with it. We'll go
> again tonight, hopefully.
> It is bad that there are this many regressions -- and that
> we are finding them so late in the game.
> I plan on being a meany during the stabilization phases of the
> GCCC 3.2 release. :-)
Should optimization/6627 be considered a regression for 3.1?
For cases where some of the -fno-*align* were needed, this is a big