This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: testsuite failures on i586-pc-linux-gnu
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Eric Botcazou <ebotcazou at libertysurf dot fr>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 10 May 2002 15:28:36 -0700
- Subject: Re: testsuite failures on i586-pc-linux-gnu
- References: <001401c1f871$82a79c20$7f0924d5@zephyr>
On Sat, May 11, 2002 at 12:20:38AM +0200, Eric Botcazou wrote:
> Should the loop optimizer be taught not to eliminate the biv in that case or
> the two tests be corrected ?
The former. You might wait to see how much of Jan and Zdeneck's
loop rewrite we're able to merge from cfg-branch before you start
trying to fix this.