This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Should optimization/6627 be considered a regression for 3.1?
- From: "David O'Brien" <obrien at FreeBSD dot org>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 10 May 2002 13:26:23 -0700
- Subject: Should optimization/6627 be considered a regression for 3.1?
- Organization: The NUXI BSD group
- Reply-to: obrien at FreeBSD dot org
-fno-align-functions is not obeyed in 3.1 as it was in 2.95.3.
(bug report also posted to gcc-bugs)
-- David (obrien@FreeBSD.org)