This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Member class access to private members of enclosing class
- From: Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>
- To: <peter dot garner at mail dot toward dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 10 May 2002 12:38:15 +0100
- Subject: Re: Member class access to private members of enclosing class
- References: <200205091856.AA79823476@mail.toward.com>
>>>>> "Peter" == Peter Garner <email@example.com> writes:
>> This was recently changed; nested classes now do have access to their
>> enclosing classes. You can find the issue somewhere under
> I am sorry to bother you, but I could not find where that page states
> that nested class should have access to the enclosing class?
OK, found it: