This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: 3.1 m68k/coldfire code gen problem!!
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Joel Sherrill <joel dot sherrill at OARcorp dot com>
- Cc: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>, Andreas Schwab <schwab at suse dot de>, "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 10 May 2002 00:37:12 -0700
- Subject: Re: 3.1 m68k/coldfire code gen problem!!
- References: <3055588044.1020962837@VAIO1> <3CDADE5E.66D09E1F@OARcorp.com>
On Thu, May 09, 2002 at 03:38:54PM -0500, Joel Sherrill wrote:
> As an aside, is it possible to do a compile only run on the
> gcc testsuite for targets one can't execute code on? I would be
> happy to do a build-only sweep on the cross targets I can't
No, but you can link /bin/true as the $target-run simulator.