This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 9 May 2002 23:27:47 -0700
- Subject: GCC 3.1
- Reply-to: mark at codesourcery dot com
Unfortunately, several of my messages seem to have gotten blocked
by the spam filter; I guess we think Earthlink users are spammers...
Anyhow, here are several important items:
1. I have backed out Joel's patch.
2. The NetBSD patches are not going in; sorry.
3. The Ada library changes are not going in; sorry.
4. I've spun a hopefully final prerelease; it will be in the snapshots
directory by morning. Please try it out.
5. I am travelling, and totally unavailable tomorrow. Assuming no
disasters, I will spin the release over the weekend.
Thanks to everyone for the hard work today; we are almost there!
Mark Mitchell firstname.lastname@example.org
CodeSourcery, LLC http://www.codesourcery.com