This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: question regarding regrename and failure of 950704-1.c on main
- From: "John David Anglin" <dave at hiauly1 dot hia dot nrc dot ca>
- To: law at redhat dot com
- Cc: rth at redhat dot com, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 9 May 2002 19:47:28 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: question regarding regrename and failure of 950704-1.c on main
> > The return value has the high order word in ret0 == %r28.
> Maybe I had it backwards. Arguments OK, reurn values reversed?
In both cases, the high order word is the lower number register
of the pair. It's only the number of the arg registers and return
registers that is reversed.
J. David Anglin email@example.com
National Research Council of Canada (613) 990-0752 (FAX: 952-6605)