This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: question regarding regrename and failure of 950704-1.c on main
- From: "John David Anglin" <dave at hiauly1 dot hia dot nrc dot ca>
- To: law at redhat dot com
- Cc: rth at redhat dot com, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 9 May 2002 17:21:23 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: question regarding regrename and failure of 950704-1.c on main
> But why did we end up with DImode value in reg23? That's the
> underlying problem -- HARD_REGNO_MODE_OK should have rejected
> putting a DImode value in reg23.
Two long longs are passed to f (x, y) in r23-r24 and r25-r26.
J. David Anglin email@example.com
National Research Council of Canada (613) 990-0752 (FAX: 952-6605)