Re: 3.1 m68k/coldfire code gen problem!!

Mark Mitchell wrote:
> --On Thursday, May 09, 2002 4:40 PM +0200 Andreas Schwab <>
> wrote:

> > This is strange, because I didn't work for me in this form in a cross
> > compiler.
> Gentlemen --
> This one is going to have wait for GCC 3.1.1.  I understand it is a
> regression, but I don't want to be making any more changes at this time,
> unless they are absolutely essential.  We've got to find the bugs sooner.
> We will definitely solve this for 3.1.1; Joel, make sure you get a
> high-priority PR in GNATS as soon as 3.1 is out.
> With apologies,

Not a problem on this side either.  If 3.1.0 lasts long enough for
RTEMS RPMs to get built, I will include a patch from Andreas.

As an aside, is it possible to do a compile only run on the
gcc testsuite for targets one can't execute code on?  I would be
happy to do a build-only sweep on the cross targets I can't

> --
> Mark Mitchell
> CodeSourcery, LLC

Joel Sherrill, Ph.D.             Director of Research & Development                 On-Line Applications Research
   Support Available             (256) 722-9985