This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
- From: Toon Moene <toon at moene dot indiv dot nluug dot nl>
- To: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 09 May 2002 21:40:36 +0200
- Subject: Re: Prerelease
- Organization: Moene Computational Physics, Maartensdijk, The Netherlands
- References: <3056768161.1020964017@VAIO1>
Mark Mitchell wrote:
> Well, I did spin a prerelease last night, but there are enough
> issues that let's not waste time playing with it. We'll go
> again tonight, hopefully.
> It is bad that there are this many regressions -- and that
> we are finding them so late in the game.
> I plan on being a meany during the stabilization phases of the
> GCCC 3.2 release. :-)
Let me express my support for this. I stopped working on g77/libf2c
months ago to just have the dust settle down.
I cannot for the love of it understand how so many last-minute changes
need to be applied to the 3.1 branch. It's not that it isn't already in
existence for half a year.
Toon Moene - mailto:email@example.com - phoneto: +31 346 214290
Saturnushof 14, 3738 XG Maartensdijk, The Netherlands
Maintainer, GNU Fortran 77: http://gcc.gnu.org/onlinedocs/g77_news.html
Join GNU Fortran 95: http://g95.sourceforge.net/ (under construction)