Prerelease

Well, I did spin a prerelease last night, but there are enough
issues that let's not waste time playing with it.  We'll go
again tonight, hopefully.

It is bad that there are this many regressions -- and that
we are finding them so late in the game.

I plan on being a meany during the stabilization phases of the
GCCC 3.2 release. :-)

--
Mark Mitchell
CodeSourcery, LLC