This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: 3.1 broken on ia64-linux: cannot find -lgcc_s
- From: Janis Johnson <janis187 at us dot ibm dot com>
- To: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: Janis Johnson <janis187 at us dot ibm dot com>, "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 9 May 2002 09:53:58 -0700
- Subject: Re: 3.1 broken on ia64-linux: cannot find -lgcc_s
- References: <20020509093249.A1445@us.ibm.com> <3055767482.1020963016@VAIO1>
On Thu, May 09, 2002 at 04:50:16PM -0000, Mark Mitchell wrote:
> --On Thursday, May 09, 2002 9:32 AM -0700 Janis Johnson
> <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> > Most of our application testing for the 3.1 branch on ia64-linux failed
> > last night with "cannot find -lgcc_s"; this includes Blitz, Boost,
> > FTensor, LAPACK, and Qt. We've been building and testing these nightly
> > with no problems for a few weeks now.
> This is presumably Jakub's patch; he should have a fixed checked
> in shortly.
OK, I'll watch for that and try it out.