Re: 3.1 m68k/coldfire code gen problem!!

--On Thursday, May 09, 2002 4:40 PM +0200 Andreas Schwab <schwab@suse.de>
wrote:

> Joel Sherrill <joel.sherrill@OARcorp.com> writes:
>
> |> Thanks Andreas!!! I can now confirm that with this patch,
> |> RTEMS compiles for the Coldfire.
>
> This is strange, because I didn't work for me in this form in a cross
> compiler.

Gentlemen --

This one is going to have wait for GCC 3.1.1.  I understand it is a
regression, but I don't want to be making any more changes at this time,
unless they are absolutely essential.  We've got to find the bugs sooner.

We will definitely solve this for 3.1.1; Joel, make sure you get a
high-priority PR in GNATS as soon as 3.1 is out.

With apologies,

--
Mark Mitchell
CodeSourcery, LLC