This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Benchmarks gcc 3.0.4 (soon 3.1) vs. Intel C++ 6.0
- From: Tim Prince <tprince at computer dot org>
- To: Erik Schnetter <schnetter at uni-tuebingen dot de>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 9 May 2002 08:54:32 -0700
- Subject: Re: Benchmarks gcc 3.0.4 (soon 3.1) vs. Intel C++ 6.0
- References: <200205091542.g49Fg9u13279@lilypond.tat.physik.uni-tuebingen.de>
- Reply-to: tprince at computer dot org
On Thursday 09 May 2002 08:42, Erik Schnetter wrote:
> Tim Prince <tprince at computer dot org> wrote:
> > icc's equivalent to -fstrict-aliasing is -ansi. It's not a default.
> I couldn't find anything about aliasing in the description of "-ansi".
> However, icc does have a "-falias" option (which is also not the default).
> The description of "-falias" is unfortunately unusable.
I'll look into this later.