This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Benchmarks gcc 3.0.4 (soon 3.1) vs. Intel C++ 6.0
- From: Erik Schnetter <schnetter at uni-tuebingen dot de>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 9 May 2002 17:42:08 +0200
- Subject: Re: Benchmarks gcc 3.0.4 (soon 3.1) vs. Intel C++ 6.0
- Organization: Theoretische Astrophysik Tuebingen
Tim Prince <tprince at computer dot org> wrote:
> icc's equivalent to -fstrict-aliasing is -ansi. It's not a default.
I couldn't find anything about aliasing in the description of "-ansi".
However, icc does have a "-falias" option (which is also not the default).
The description of "-falias" is unfortunately unusable.
Erik Schnetter <firstname.lastname@example.org>