This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: G95 Floating point arithmetics without GMP?
- From: Toon Moene <toon at moene dot indiv dot nluug dot nl>
- To: law at redhat dot com
- Cc: "Joseph S. Myers" <jsm28 at cam dot ac dot uk>, Steven Bosscher <s dot bosscher at student dot tudelft dot nl>, Zack Weinberg <zack at codesourcery dot com>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 09 May 2002 13:20:38 +0200
- Subject: Re: G95 Floating point arithmetics without GMP?
- Organization: Moene Computational Physics, Maartensdijk, The Netherlands
- References: <email@example.com>
> If this is something the g95 folks will need/use, then it really
> belongs in tree.def. It was probably removed because nobody actually
> used it.
It was probably removed based on the analysis I provided on March, 12,
If this analysis is wrong, the change might have to be reverted.
Toon Moene - mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org - phoneto: +31 346 214290
Saturnushof 14, 3738 XG Maartensdijk, The Netherlands
Maintainer, GNU Fortran 77: http://gcc.gnu.org/onlinedocs/g77_news.html
Join GNU Fortran 95: http://g95.sourceforge.net/ (under construction)