This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: G95 Floating point arithmetics without GMP?
- From: "Joseph S. Myers" <jsm28 at cam dot ac dot uk>
- To: <law at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Steven Bosscher <s dot bosscher at student dot tudelft dot nl>, Zack Weinberg <zack at codesourcery dot com>, <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 8 May 2002 23:38:13 +0100 (BST)
- Subject: Re: G95 Floating point arithmetics without GMP?
On Wed, 8 May 2002 email@example.com wrote:
> > > In general, do not hesitate to add tree codes to tree.def when they
> > > can reasonably express a language-independent concept. POWER_EXPR is
> > > one such.
> > I defined it in f95-tree.def because I thought it shouldn't be in
> > tree.def.
> It's a generic enough concept that it probably should migrate into
> the toplevel tree.def.
There used to be something called EXPON_EXPR as a placeholder in tree.def.
date: 2001/07/15 02:16:34; author: rth; state: Exp; lines: +0 -4
* tree.def (EXPON_EXPR) remove. Never supported anyway.
* f/com.c (ffecom_overlap_): Remove references to EXPON_EXPR.
* java/check-init.c (check_init): Remove references to EXPON_EXPR.
Joseph S. Myers