This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [RFH] Getting rid of WCHAR_TYPE_SIZE
- From: Neil Booth <neil at daikokuya dot demon dot co dot uk>
- To: David Edelsohn <dje at watson dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, Richard Kenner <kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu>,Robert Dewar <dewar at gnat dot com>
- Date: Wed, 8 May 2002 21:32:06 +0100
- Subject: Re: [RFH] Getting rid of WCHAR_TYPE_SIZE
- References: <20020508201330.GA449@daikokuya.demon.co.uk> <200205082025.QAA26772@makai.watson.ibm.com>
David Edelsohn wrote:-
> WCHAR_TYPE_SIZE is used in c-common.c and c-lex.c. Are you saying
> that you already have removed those uses?
Not really. If you look at how it's used, it's simply a macro for