This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 8 May 2002 13:26:51 -0700
- Subject: Re: TREE_UNCHANGING?
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Wed, May 08, 2002 at 01:56:07PM +0100, Jason Merrill wrote:
> It seems that setting TREE_CONSTANT on the INDIRECT_REF does what I want,
> thanks to the check in set_mem_attributes; would it make sense to bless
> this usage?
No. I want to remove RTX_UNCHANGING_P altogether.
You should be able to force-assign a unique alias set
to a vtable though.