This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Can I use a function in target machine file to traverse the RTL?
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Jiang Alan <whjiang_cn at hotmail dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-help at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 8 May 2002 13:22:29 -0700
- Subject: Re: Can I use a function in target machine file to traverse the RTL?
- References: <F84BwkigUnuT2bffNqn0000599b@hotmail.com>
On Wed, May 08, 2002 at 01:59:52PM +0800, Jiang Alan wrote:
> 1) Is it possible to traverse the whole function's RTL in target
> description file(tm.c)? or using another way to achieve the same effect?
> 2) I want GCC to reallocate registers on the basis of basic block. When
> a basic block begin or end, which function call can I use to inform the
> register allocator to init its status and load/store data?