Re: [new-regalloc-branch] (s390): Failure in reload_cse_simplify_operands

	BTW, I am able to bootstrap the new-regalloc branch.  Allowing
SImode in FPRs without instructions that can move between them always has
been problematical for GCC.  PowerPC has a similar limitation and does not
allow SImode in FPRs for exactly this type of reason.

	Also, I see about a 5% performance boost on benchmarks and much
less register spilling on some real-world testcases which produce
horrendous code with the current register allocator.

David