Apologies regarding inadvertant spam warning

Apologies to anyone who received an inadvertant warning regarding their mail
being considered spam at our mail server. (sent via the gcc mailing list)

Our mail administrator, in an attempt to cut the flow of spam traffic to our
server, was, shall we say, a little strict with his settings.

The situation has now been resolved, please accept our apologies.

Regards

Q-Games, Dylan Cuthbert.
http://www.q-games.com