This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Problems Running Testsuite
- From: Kurt Wall <kwall at kurtwerks dot com>
- To: Paolo Carlini <pcarlini at unitus dot it>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 7 May 2002 21:02:48 -0400
- Subject: Re: Problems Running Testsuite
- References: <20020506084838.A24488@marta> <3CD67C37.email@example.com>
Scribbling feverishly on May 06, Paolo Carlini managed to emit:
> Kurt Wall wrote:
> >WARNING: Couldn't find the global config file.
> >WARNING: Couldn't find tool init file
> >Are these important warnings that some how invalidate the results of the
> >testsuite or may I safely disregard them?
> The latter, AFAIK.
Thanks. I poked around a bit more, and these warnings do indeed seem
to be harmless. They are annoying, to be sure, but the compiler seems to
build and check okay (3.0.4).
SHIFT TO THE LEFT! SHIFT TO THE RIGHT!
POP UP, PUSH DOWN, BYTE, BYTE, BYTE!