This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: 3.1 branch ada bootstrap fails
- From: "John David Anglin" <dave at hiauly1 dot hia dot nrc dot ca>
- To: aoliva at redhat dot com (Alexandre Oliva)
- Cc: mark at codesourcery dot com, zack at codesourcery dot com, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, gbsadler1 at lcisp dot com
- Date: Tue, 7 May 2002 20:54:39 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: 3.1 branch ada bootstrap fails
> On May 7, 2002, "John David Anglin" <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> > autoconf: Undefined macros:
> > configure.in:457:gcc_AC_PROG_LN_S
> I didn't get this. Which variant of autoconf 2.13 did you use?
Vanilla. The problem actually is m4-1.4o. m4-1.4 is ok.
J. David Anglin email@example.com
National Research Council of Canada (613) 990-0752 (FAX: 952-6605)