This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
RE: Small feature for gcc
- From: "Rupert Wood" <me at rupey dot net>
- To: "'mike stump'" <mrs at windriver dot com>
- Cc: <980611bb at hogent dot be>,<gcc at gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 7 May 2002 18:57:08 +0100
- Subject: RE: Small feature for gcc
Mike Stump wrote:
> > Would it not be usefull to get the standard include directories
> > using the gcc-executable? Maybe with the option:
> > "-list-search-dirs".
> And how does this differ exactly from -v? Did you know about -v?
He might have meant without all the cruft so he could backtick it, e.g.:
for _d in `gcc -print-include-search`; do
if [ -f $_d/stdio.h ]; then
I can't think of a good reason why you'd want to do that, though.