This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Small feature for gcc
- From: mike stump <mrs at windriver dot com>
- To: 980611bb at hogent dot be, gcc at gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 7 May 2002 10:36:23 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: Re: Small feature for gcc
- References: <200205071508.g47F8el08336@casper.hogent.be>
> Date: Tue, 7 May 2002 17:08:40 +0200
> To: firstname.lastname@example.org
> From: <email@example.com>
> Would it not be usefull to get the standard include directories
> using the gcc-executable? Maybe with the option:
And how does this differ exactly from -v? Did you know about -v?