This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PR 6212
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Richard Kenner <kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 7 May 2002 09:09:18 -0700
- Subject: Re: PR 6212
- References: <10205071217.AA24901@vlsi1.ultra.nyu.edu>
On Tue, May 07, 2002 at 08:17:13AM -0400, Richard Kenner wrote:
> For 3.2, I'd like to do all the computations based on expressions,
> not types...
Why? We're being given information in the form of a type
and you're going to ignore it?