This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PR 6212
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Richard Kenner <kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 7 May 2002 09:06:24 -0700
- Subject: Re: PR 6212
- References: <10205071206.AA24629@vlsi1.ultra.nyu.edu>
On Tue, May 07, 2002 at 08:06:07AM -0400, Richard Kenner wrote:
> I'm missing something: I don't see a variable offset here, so why is
> highest_pow2_factor called at all in this case?
It isn't. The first test case I was just guessing.