This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Small feature for gcc
- From: "H . J . Lu" <hjl at lucon dot org>
- To: 980611bb at hogent dot be
- Cc: gcc at gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 7 May 2002 09:03:02 -0700
- Subject: Re: Small feature for gcc
- References: <200205071508.g47F8el08336@casper.hogent.be>
On Tue, May 07, 2002 at 05:08:40PM +0200, email@example.com wrote:
> Would it not be usefull to get the standard include directories using the
> gcc-executable? Maybe with the option: "-list-search-dirs".
While we are on it, I'd like to see
# gcc --print-tooldir
which will print the tooldir.