This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PR 6212
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Robert Dewar <dewar at gnat dot com>, "kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu" <kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu>
- Cc: "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 07 May 2002 07:26:17 -0700
- Subject: Re: PR 6212
- References: <20020507124900.72A60F28EA@nile.gnat.com>
--On Tuesday, May 07, 2002 08:49:00 AM -0400 Robert Dewar <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> I am confused, why can't we just back out the patch that caused this
> problem in the first place if Richard cannot figure out how to fix it?
It was very large and went in months ago. Problems were detected almost
immediately, but they weren't tracked down fully by any of the parties
Fortunately, Richard Henderson has found what seems a good fix.
Mark Mitchell email@example.com
CodeSourcery, LLC http://www.codesourcery.com