This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: i386 and asm jumping
- From: dewar at gnat dot com (Robert Dewar)
- To: jh at suse dot cz, jrydberg at rtmk dot org
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 7 May 2002 08:48:02 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: i386 and asm jumping
> It is not possible. ASM statements may not jump.
> You may want to use computed goto GCC extension istead.
Seems a pity, this is quite a serious restriction in capability
compared with Asm inserts in other compilers.