This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Ada does not build (line too long)
- From: Geert Bosch <bosch at gnat dot com>
- To: Stan Shebs <shebs at apple dot com>
- Cc: Simon Wright <simon at pushface dot org>, fw at deneb dot enyo dot de,schwab at suse dot de, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, dewar at gnat dot com
- Date: Tue, 7 May 2002 08:10:46 -0400
- Subject: Re: Ada does not build (line too long)
On Tuesday, May 7, 2002, at 01:15 , Stan Shebs wrote:
> Among other things, it's a disaster when people import the FSF
> sources into their own repositories. In the worst cases, CVS
> will actually report conflicts needing manual resolution, perhaps
> on hundreds of files. Doesn't take too many incidents like that
> to stimulate dark and evil thoughts about the people using
> $Revision$... :-)
This is already removed in the mainline, but not in the branch.
If someone volunteers to do this, that would be great.