This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Ada does not build (line too long)
- From: Florian Weimer <fw at deneb dot enyo dot de>
- To: Geert Bosch <bosch at gnat dot com>
- Cc: Andreas Schwab <schwab at suse dot de>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, dewar at gnat dot com
- Date: Tue, 07 May 2002 07:04:00 +0200
- Subject: Re: Ada does not build (line too long)
- References: <65CE36E6-613D-11D6-974A-00039344BF4A@gnat.com>
Geert Bosch <email@example.com> writes:
> On Monday, May 6, 2002, at 05:53 , Florian Weimer wrote:
>> We are talking about xnmake generating comment lines which are so long
>> that you cannot compile the sources in -gnatg mode.
>> No code generator involved at all.
> That should be fine. Patch for that is preapproved.
What about the other changes which reduce line length? Okay as well?