Algol Front End

I am interested in doing a front end project for one of the following languages list on your project page.
	Algol 60, Algol 68, PL/I, Cobol, Fortran 90, Delphi, Modula 2, Modula 3, RPG,

I am leaning toward Algol 60 and/or 68, but I will not start before I hear from you.  If you can help me find a "definitive" reference on either Algol version, I can start.

I can also work on documentation similar to the "TOY language" front-end tutorial.

Please let me know if this is worth while for you.

Thanks,
Tony Stratton