This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: 3.1 branch ada bootstrap fails
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- To: John David Anglin <dave at hiauly1 dot hia dot nrc dot ca>
- Cc: "zack at codesourcery dot com" <zack at codesourcery dot com>, "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>, "gbsadler1 at lcisp dot com" <gbsadler1 at lcisp dot com>
- Date: Mon, 06 May 2002 15:27:33 -0700
- Subject: Re: 3.1 branch ada bootstrap fails
- References: <200205062225.g46MPvIO029454@hiauly1.hia.nrc.ca>
--On Monday, May 06, 2002 06:25:56 PM -0400 John David Anglin
>> >> 2) Port from trunk Geoffrey Keating's configure patch to check if
>> >> -Wno-long-long is supported by the ada driver.
>> > I'm in favor of (2), for what it's worth; we know it works on the
>> > trunk.
>> Do you have a pointer to (2)?
That patch is fine; please apply it.
Mark Mitchell email@example.com
CodeSourcery, LLC http://www.codesourcery.com