This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: 3.1 branch ada bootstrap fails
- From: "John David Anglin" <dave at hiauly1 dot hia dot nrc dot ca>
- To: mark at codesourcery dot com (Mark Mitchell)
- Cc: zack at codesourcery dot com, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, gbsadler1 at lcisp dot com
- Date: Mon, 6 May 2002 18:25:56 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: 3.1 branch ada bootstrap fails
> >> 2) Port from trunk Geoffrey Keating's configure patch to check if
> >> -Wno-long-long is supported by the ada driver.
> > I'm in favor of (2), for what it's worth; we know it works on the
> > trunk.
> Do you have a pointer to (2)?
J. David Anglin email@example.com
National Research Council of Canada (613) 990-0752 (FAX: 952-6605)