This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Ada does not build (line too long)
- From: Geert Bosch <bosch at gnat dot com>
- To: Florian Weimer <fw at deneb dot enyo dot de>
- Cc: Andreas Schwab <schwab at suse dot de>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, dewar at gnat dot com
- Date: Mon, 6 May 2002 18:05:38 -0400
- Subject: Re: Ada does not build (line too long)
On Monday, May 6, 2002, at 05:53 , Florian Weimer wrote:
> We are talking about xnmake generating comment lines which are so long
> that you cannot compile the sources in -gnatg mode.
> No code generator involved at all.
That should be fine. Patch for that is preapproved.